Nothing could be more blissful than getting a perfect one, you are looking for. To reach the perfect one to its explorer we are committed to making a detailed understandable review.
Usually, we aimed to help people making their decisions, either it is perfect according to his demand or not.
Today we come with SPIDER FARMER SF 4000 review. Its extraordinary modern feature compelled us to make this review as we are committed to reviewing the best products.
The built-in material, extra-large panel, highly efficient light spectrum, combinations of all light spectrum for plants, modern featured high profiled diodes (Samsung LM301B chips, Mean well drivers), satisfying PPFD footprint and PAR value, dimmable and single light using the mode, etc. make its compatible to compete for any best products of the market.
These high profiled features, but the low cost in case power used surely will impress you that astonished us.
Let’s get started the detailed review.
Read More: SPIDER FARMER SF-7000 Review.
Why should you choose it?
- Lower running cost
- Provide a higher PPFD
- High Energy Efficiency with 2.7 umol/J
- Value for money
- Long area coverage
- Easy to Install
- 36-month warranty
- Quick Rundown of SPIDER FARMER Newest SF-4000
- SPIDER FARMER SF 4000 Review | Complete Analysis
- SPIDER FARMER SF 4000 Yield
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Comparison Between Mars Hydro TS 3000 And Spider Farmer SF-4000
- Final Verdict
Quick Rundown of SPIDER FARMER Newest SF-4000
- Featured with special and latest high yields technology.
- It moderate diodes ensures a better light penetration.
- Consume 50% less power (450w) that’s save your electric bill a huge.
- Service is approximately the same as 800-1000w systems.
- A large footprint coverage for both vegetables (6×6 ft) and flowering (5×5 ft) and other plants.
- Single bulbs using features and dimming options is the best user-friendly options for any gardeners.
- Excellent full-spectrum with the desired wavelength make it ideal for all growth stages.
SPIDER FARMER SF 4000 Review | Complete Analysis
- LOWER RUNNING COSTS & HIGHER-QUALITY YIELDS: SPIDER FARMER LED Grow Lights utilize the latest in high yielding LEDs...
- CUSTOMIZED DIMMING DESIGN: Upgraded SF series growing lights have a dimming knob and light switch. A single light...
- IDEAL FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES: Excellent full spectrum- white, blue, red and IR (3000K, 5000K, 660nm and IR 760nm)....
Through this section, we are going to clarify the details about SPIDER FARMER Newest SF-4000 LEDs. We are suggesting you go through this section at least once before ordering.
The solid SF 4000 LED grow light comes with the very good build quality. An updated sturdy aluminum board optimizes the heat produced. It helps to reduce the power cost used by the cooling fan.
Meanwhile, quality components such as long-lasting multi-spectrum light, high-quality protective cable covers (prevent shocks or accident), fair waterproofing feature (prevent degradation) makes it user friendly.
Finally, with ensuring great and longer services ultimately this one will also help you to save money.
Before selection, any grow light you have to be clever on that point (Coverage Area). If you select any light through considering your garden area, it will save your light and power cost at the same time.
Like a light ranging more than your garden area surely increase your power cost.
On the other hand, a light ranging less than your garden will compel you to buy another one. So, if you perfectly choose a grow light according to your garden demand that would be greatly satisfying.
It provides very good cover ranging. It is fully okay for 5×5 ft coverage though it can satisfy 6×6 ft coverage demand. On these aspects, this is subdivided into a flowering footprint (5×5 ft) and a veg footprint (6×6 ft).
The light is best because of its 2.7 μmol/J output by using very low power (~100w). Noteworthy, the Samsung chip and Mean well diode combination possess a very poor heat output.
This low heat will easily be optimized by its sturdy aluminum body. So, there is no need to use any cooling fan.
But if your area is too large you can use an extra fan to circulate the air.
PPFD value is the most important thing that you should know before buying a grow light. Here is the PPFD value of this premium LED grow light.
Importantly, Samsung LM301B chips, Mean well drivers and quantum board LED panels are the strongest point of this product.
For instance, continuous 18 hours light supply with approximately 627 µmols for veg and continuous 12 hours with approximately 925 µmols for flowering are considered as ideal.
If you observed the PAR output of the light, then you must be impressed by its output regarding the power consumed.
Without that, if you take a look at the PPFD footprints it will also impress you. Because it creates a huge difference with the traditional lights in aspects of PPFD footprints difference in center and corner.
So, it ensures desired light for your plant around the garden and maximized the productions. Furthermore, the dimmable properties help you to reduce the power cost when you don’t need it.
In recent times, users get a better result using white lights with red and blue. White diodes ensure the demand of every light, where the extension (3000K & 5000K diodes) ensures more reddish and bluish light.
Surprisingly, SPIDER FARMER LED light consists of both 3000K and 5000K white diodes also with 760nm IR and 660nm deep red diodes.
These deep red and IR spectra are used especially by the plants to boost up the production.
You might find some similar products in the market, but SPIDER FARMER 4000 is special because of its low power cost.
SPIDER FARMER SF 4000 Yield
For maximum yield, a continuous and stronger light supply is a must need. This 4000w LED grow light comes with higher quality yields.
The max yield is 2.5 gram/watt.
Things We Like
- Unique fan-less sturdy metal frame
- Bright lamp
- Uniform light coverage around the area
- A very high output compared to the power used
- Fair waterproof
Things We Don’t Like
- Create a moderate problem for heat optimization (in some cases)
- Not an UL certified grow light
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can this light run with a 240V plug?
Answer: Yes, the power supply can run from 120V-270V.
Question: Will 2 pcs SPIDER FARMER 4000 grow light work in a 10×5 tent for autos?
Answer: Yes, it will perfect.
Comparison Between Mars Hydro TS 3000 And Spider Farmer SF-4000
Read more about SPIDER FARMER vs. MARS HYDRO.
The higher quality Samsung chips turn up this grow light into different levels than the similar product available in the market. It fills up your grow areas light demand regularly. That’s what, actually need for high yield.
If you are an experienced one then maybe you already make your decisions about this light by our SPIDER FARMER 4000 review. But, if you are new then we are recommending you this one for your garden as we are impressed with its performance.
- The Best Smart Recessed Lighting: Alexa & Google Assistant - April 9, 2021
- SPIDER FARMER SF-7000 Review: A Commercial LED Grow Light - April 8, 2021
- How Many Recessed Lights Do You Need? - April 6, 2021