Choosing a grow light for your indoor gardening is an easy task, right? When you are a beginner and your budget is not so high, it is really difficult.
In this case, VIPARSPECTRA 300w LED grow light can be a great option that you can purchase at an adorable price. VIPARSPECTRA always produces high quality and durable grow light that can withstand years of regular use.
Our VIPARSPECTRA 300w review will help you to know all features and full details about this grow light. If you are not an extensive reader, we suggest you read our listed quick rundown below to make your decision.
If you are an expert gardener, you should go for VIPARSPECTRA 600w LED grow light.
- A Quick Rundown of VIPARSPECTRA 300w LED Grow Light
- VIPARSPECTRA 300W Review (Short Analysis)
- VIPARSPECTRA 300W Review | Everything That You Need to Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Let's Watch a Video Review
- Final Verdict
A Quick Rundown of VIPARSPECTRA 300w LED Grow Light
VIPARSPECTRA 300W Review (Short Analysis)
- 【UL Certified】Lighting SAFETY is just as important as EFFICIENCY. The V300 as a whole is UL Certified. It meets UL rigorous testings and safety standards to ensure safe operation. Fire-Resistant reflectors strengthens the light penetration, NO DANGER! VIPARSPECTRA is a trusted brand in the lighting industry by providing the best customer care with quality and safe products.
- 【Optimal Spectrum】The secret to VIPARSPECTRA’s success is optimal full spectrum lighting which provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. This results in bigger buds and higher yield all while saving you on energy costs.
- 【Outstanding Design】Sturdy durable construction with fire-resistant iron housing. Suitable for each growing phase. Upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks and advanced high speed quiet fans are great for heat dissipation. Daisy chain feature assists growers to connect multiple lights together with fewer outlets.
- 【Coverage Area】Comparable to traditional 250W HPS/MH while consuming only 130W! Perfect for a 2’x2’ vegetative coverage at 24” and 1.5x1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- 【Worry-free 3 Years US warranty】We are a professional manufacturer which specialized in LED grow light for many years. Products' quality and professional customer service are always our Top concerned. We offer 3 Years local warranty and 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will offer you professional guidance to help you and your plants grow better.
VIPARSPECTRA 300W Review | Everything That You Need to Know
In this section, I will let you know everything about this grow light that you need to know before buy.
Good Build Quality
The VIPARSPECTRA reflector-series 300w comes with a very good built quality that is very convenient for all of its users. We are very glad to disclose that this product is completely UL certified.
Thus, you can be sure about all of its safety measures and sturdiness. It is because the grow light meets every rigorous test, which indeed proves its reliability.
VIPARSPECTRA gives you all necessary stuff including packages like a hanging kit, 6ft power cord, and a user instruction guide.
The range of coverage area one of the main features of a grow light because with that you will know how many plants can be covered by the grow light. VIPARSPECTRA V300 provides a moderate ranging area under a certain height and stage.
You will get two types of coverage areas. In the flowering phase, it allows 1.5'x1.5' coverage from height around 18 inches. Besides, during the vegetable stage, if the hanging height is around 24 inches, then its convenient coverage area is 2'x 2'.
Cooler is a significant component of a grow light. This unit offers you multiple cooling fans which are fitted with the body.
Moreover, the cooling system comes with an aluminum sink so that the produced heat can spread all over the light and does not make one part extremely hot and another low.
Excellent PAR Output
The Reflector Design increase PAR Output by 50%. And, it scientifically engineered to keep the balance with suitable Coverage and excellent PAR Output.
The PAR rating for the this LED grow light very stable. It allows for 100000 hours of the extreme quality of lifespan PAR light for your garden.
You may be thinking VIPARSPECTRA V300 will increase a lot of electric bills. You are wrong because they customize the light spectrum of V300 to optimize plant growth and also increase yields while consuming less energy. It will reduce your energy costs compared with other LED grow lights.
Do you know the secret of VIPARSPECTRA? It's optimal for full-spectrum lighting. The full spectrum lighting will provide plants in all stages from flower to veg with everything they need in the natural sunlight.
If you a beginner and you are finding a budget best grow light, VIPARSPECTRA V300 will be the best option for you. This unit offers you so many sophisticated options within one packaging and comparing to its feature and cost, and it is indeed a budget-friendly grow light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How many plants can you grow with this LED grow light?
Answer: You can grow 6 plants.
Question: How many watts are really pushed out by this grow light?
Answer: They claim, it is 135 actual watts.
Let's Watch a Video Review
For your indoor garden grow light is an essential element. We already told you before, choosing a grow light is not an easy task. But we are sure, you already make your decision by our VIPARSPECTRA 300W review.
I review this article for a newbie gardener. If you are a pro and don't have any budget problem, VIPARSPECTRA 1200w grow light can be a great option.
While reviewing this product, we have gone through each of its elements very carefully so that you can come up with the best answers for you. We, as a team, give this product full marks, and we believe that it has every single competence to fulfill your requirements.
- 9 Best LED Landscape Lighting Kits Reviews – (July 2020) - July 3, 2020
- VIPARSPECTRA 300W Review – (A Perfect Beginner Grow Light) - June 11, 2020
- Top 8 Best Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Reviews in 2020 - June 8, 2020