Why VIPARSPECTRA P1000 Review?
Today, choosing a LED grow light is not an easy task. Because there are many options available in the market, and you should research the product before purchasing it. My purpose is to tell you everything about the grow light.
How durable is the item? Is there any dimmable option? What about PAR value and electricity cost? As a beginner, should you buy it or not?
I tried to answer all the questions that you have about this grow light. Let’s jump into it!
- Highlighted Details of VIPARSPECTRA 2020 Pro Series P1000 LED Grow Lights
- VIPARSPECTRA P1000 Review (Complete Analysis)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Highlighted Details of VIPARSPECTRA 2020 Pro Series P1000 LED Grow Lights
- Build with Newest SMD LED technology
- Full-spectrum grow light; perfect for all growth stage
- Moderate coverage area
- Energy efficient (save energy cost)
- Dimmable grow light
- Build-in aluminum heat sinks; fast heat dissipation
- 100,000 hours long lifespan
- No installation pain; plug and play
- 36-month warranty, 30 days refund guarantee
What’s in the package?
This unit comes with a P1000 grow light, a hanging kit and a 6-foot power cord.
Amazon 5% discount code for US and CA: blProWilliam
VIPARSPECTRA P1000 Review (Complete Analysis)
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & DIMMER FUNCTION: VIPARSPECTRA P1000 LED grow light has adopted the newest SMD LED Technology to...
- OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT For INDOOR PLANT: Consists of 660nm of red light, 3000K and 5000K of the white light...
- SLEEP-FRIENDLY GROW LIGHT: Silent fanless design. No fans ZERO noise. Built-in large areas of solid aluminum...
Viparspectra P1000 LED grow light comes with the excellent build quality. The lightweight product’s weight is only 5 pounds, and the item dimensions 12 x 11 x 2.6 inches.
The modern LED grow light build with new SMD LED technology, which ensures high PAR output. It has 300 pcs highly efficient LED chips; it consists of IR 730nm diodes, 660nm of red light, 3000k, and 5000k white light spectrum.
The IR lights are useful during the flowering stage. They can accelerate bloom time and increase yield. To save the LEDs from water, it has a silicone sealant conformal coating.
There is a dimmer knob to control the brightness of the light. By dimmable switch, you can adjust the brightness from 5% to 100%.
The dimmable features, high-quality LEDs, and optimal full spectrum features ensure that the P1000 can hold its performance for all growing stages, and it can provide everything that plants need from VEG to BLOOM stage.
Before buying a grow light, you should know details about its coverage area. Viparspectra p1000 grow light comes with a moderate coverage area.
For VEG stage: At 18”, P1000 covers 2.5’ x 2.5’ coverage area
For FLOWER stage: At 14”, p1000 covers 2’ x 2’ coverage area
If you have used grow lights before, you know cooler is necessary for a grow light. A grow light is useless without its cooling system.
In this unit, Viparspectra doesn’t provide any cooling fan to make it noise-free. They build this fixture with large aluminum heat sinks to dissipate heat. By dissipating heat, it ensures a long lifespan (100,000 hours) of the light.
Are you worried the whole time about the electricity bills? Now, stop thinking about it.
The P1000 is a low power consumption grow light. Even after proving an excellent light intensity, it consumes a minimal amount of energy, around 100 watts. So, it will save your energy cost without any doubt.
The super bright white grow light with superior spectrum provide everything plants like natural sunlight achieve the best result. After testing in a 2 x 2 FT grow tent; the result: –
At the height of 12”, PPFD value is about 1006 µmol m-2 s-1
At the height of 14”, PPFD value is about 786 µmol m-2 s-1
At the height of 18”, PPFD value is about 578 µmol m-2 s-1
VIPARSPECTRA P1000 Yield
To achieve a higher yield, you must need a continuous and robust light supply. The P1000 yield is (max) 2.5 gram/watt.
Things I like about This Product
- Well-built and lightweight.
- Dimmer knob
- Excellent cooling operator
- Good par value
- Perfect for all plants
Things I Don’t like about This Product
- No daisy chains
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the actual wattage of P1000?
Answer: 100 watts.
Question: What kind of plants is this light suitable for?
Answer: The grow light is ideal for ALL kinds of indoor plants, such as succulents, violets, tomatoes, orchids, herbs, flowering plants, and more.
Question: Does it come with a daisy chain?
Answer: No, the grow light doesn’t have any daisy chain function
By reading the P1000 review, now you know everything about this budget LED grow light. And as a beginner, you should go for it.
- The Best Smart Recessed Lighting: Alexa & Google Assistant - April 9, 2021
- SPIDER FARMER SF-7000 Review: A Commercial LED Grow Light - April 8, 2021
- How Many Recessed Lights Do You Need? - April 6, 2021