Grow light refers to something which completes your dreams of indoor planting. It is mimicry of sunlight without harmful UV lights. It helps plants in the process of photosynthesis by ensuring its photoperiodic demand. It makes your indoor garden fresher and smoother.
I am committed to reviewing the latest and best light products in the world. In continuation of this, I come here with VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 review.
As indoor planting is a hobby, so a gardener always demands the best items for his/her garden. Considering the users’ demand, VIPARSPECTRA always tries to develop market best products.
They always tries to get into the touch of modern technology. In continuation of this, they introduces a new timer controler series product VIPARSPECTRA TC1350.
It possesses so many latest features of grow light like automatic switching, dim ability, BLOOM brightness, revolutionary aluminum heat sink, etc.
Let’s see what’s new!
Quick Rundown of VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 1350W LED Grow Light
- This unit is scientifically made to keep balance with suitable coverage and high PAR output.
- VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 can cover 4′ x 4′ growing area at 32 inches FLOWER coverage, and the maximum VEG coverage at 44 inches is 5′ x 5′ growing area.
- By dimmable feature, you can set the program mainly for VEG and BLOOM.
- Built-in Timer control design will help you to automatically turn the light on and off every day at a definite time.
- This product comes with 270pcs high-intensity Epileds/Bridgelux (5 watts) LED clips.
- The maximum Average Power Draw is about 608 watts.
- Comes with two noise-free fans, one remote controller, one hanger kits, and one 6 feet power cord.
- Remote controller will help you set up the working time and increase or decrease the brightness of the light.
- Input balance is AC 100-240V, and Frequency is about 50 to 60 Hz.
- Comes with a 36-months local warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee.
VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 Review (Complete Analysis)
- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series TC1350 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR...
- Built-in timer design allows you to turn the light on and off automatically. Dimmable feature can be used to...
- Compares to traditional 1000W HPS/MH while consuming only 608W! Perfect for a 5x5’ vegetative coverage at 44”...
The VIPARSPECTRA TC 1350 LED grow light comes with a premium design and durable build quality. VIPARSPECTRA has done every single test before releasing this item. So, this grows light is a risk-free product.
This product provides a high range of coverage area. In the VEG stage, if the hanging height is around 44″, then its convenient coverage area is 5′ x 5′ growing area. Besides, during the FLOWER stage, it allows 4′ x 4′ growing area coverage from height around 32″.
Two high-speed cooling fans and aluminum heat sinks make 70% cooler than HID lights. So, undoubtedly these fans have excellent cooling ability. Dimmable features help you to set the program mainly for VEG and BLOOM.
VIPARSPECTRA TC1350 timer control 1350w full spectrum LED grow light has red, blue, and white color lights necessary for the flowering and vegetative stage of your harvest. Your plants also receive IR rays from the light that helps to conduct the photosynthesis properly.
This unit is not waterproof and not budget friendly. If you are looking for a budget grow light, VIPARSPECTRA 300w LED grow light is one of the best option.
PPFD or Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density measures the actual PAR that arrives at the plants. With naked eyes, we can’t measure the PAR value.
The light was positioned at 32″ height.
For 1 x 1 foot coverage area, the PAR Value was 438 µmol m-2 s-1
For 2 x 2 feet coverage area, the PAR Value was 359 µmol m-2 s-1
For 3 x 3 feet coverage area, the PAR Value was 265 µmol m-2 s-1
For 4 x 4 feet coverage area, the PAR Value was 219 µmol m-2 s-1
In Different Height Text Result:
From 6 inches height, the PAR Value was 2349 µmol m-2 s-1
From 12 inches height, the PAR Value was 1610 µmol m-2 s-1
From 18 inches height, the PAR Value was 1090 µmol m-2 s-1
From 24 inches height, the PAR Value was 717 µmol m-2 s-1
From 36 inches height, the PAR Value was 360 µmol m-2 s-1
Is this PAR value ok for you? If not check out Phlizon 3000W COB review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: Can I use the TC1350 for both VEG and BLOOM together?
Question: Yes, you can use this for both VEG and BLOOM.
Question: How many fans will come with VIPARSPECTRA 1350w?
Answer: Two fans like VIPARSPECTRA 600W grow light.
Question: Can I set the timer for more than one day?
Answer: No, you can’t. It can be set within 24 hours.
Question: Are there any sunrise or sunset features?
Answer: There are no sunrise, or sunset features that comes with this product.
Question: What is the best dimmer setting for VEG and Bloom?Answer: It depends on which growth stage the plants are in.
This product has some adaptable modern features compared to the previous traditional products. Besides, three years local warranty and about a month satisfactory or return guarantee implies something special about the product.
Without that, if you are an extreme user, the power-consuming feature will save your energy. Most importantly, it will ensure the environment natural because of its high-speed cooling fans and revolutionary aluminum heat sinks.
Finally, it’s a no questionable product, and if you want an automatic time control to grow light, it is especially for you. Hopefully, you already make your decision by VIPARSPECTRA tc1350 review.
- The Best Smart Recessed Lighting: Alexa & Google Assistant - April 9, 2021
- SPIDER FARMER SF-7000 Review: A Commercial LED Grow Light - April 8, 2021
- How Many Recessed Lights Do You Need? - April 6, 2021